A friendly clinic staff member will ask, "Are you making an appointment your yourself and someone else?" and "Are you looking for therapy, medication management, or psychological testing?"
Then we'll ask for some basic information:
- Are you seeing any other providers?
- What prompted you to call for an appointment?
- What is the frequency of behaviors and emotions you'd like help with?
- What type of insurance do you have (we will not need the insurance number when you first call)?
- What do you hope to achieve with the support of a Dakota Family Services provider?
- Do you have any questions for us?